Handwritten research notes tracing the ownership and history of the 30-acre property at 105 South Street from 1812 to 1997, including deed transfers, acreage changes, maps, and details about the Bailey, McKnight, Curtis, Voorhees, and Reed families.

Bailey Family

The Cottage was with the Bailey Family for the first 29 years. It was then purchased by some prominent town members (Osborn Curtis and the Captain Bailey Family) who added onto the house making it very grand for the time. In 1921 the Reed family acquired the home